PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Wii U! Coming soon!

AutorMensaje
Invitado

Wii U! Coming soon! Empty
MensajeTema: Wii U! Coming soon!   Wii U! Coming soon! I_icon_minitimeJue Oct 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Rose: Well,its another time for our segment! Today,we have the brand new Wii U!

Scarlet: OMGOSH THE NEW WII U?! !$%@#%r# WHEN DID WE GET IT?!

Rose: ...This morning...anyways,take a look at it before we explain it all!

White Wii U

Wii U! Coming soon! White1
Wii U! Coming soon! White2
Wii U! Coming soon! White3
Wii U! Coming soon! White4

Black Wii U

Wii U! Coming soon! Black1
Wii U! Coming soon! Black2
Wii U! Coming soon! Black3
Wii U! Coming soon! Black4
----------------------------------
Rose: Now,this is a great device! I am absolutely stunned about its shape and size! Its like a controller for your tv! ONLY COOLER!! You use the touch screen to control gameplay on your tv,AND can also control it with a stylus!

Scarlet: That's not all sis! The special features extend!

Rose: Then tell us,please.

Scarlet: My pleasure! This console comes with Nintendo TVii!

Nintendo TVii

Nintendo TVii enables you to find, watch, and engage with TV shows, movies and sports programming in entirely new ways. Using the Wii U GamePad, you can browse and search for programming from sources you subscribe to, including cable and satellite channels, video-on-demand services, and even recorded TiVo shows.

Scarlet: AND THATS NOT ALL!!

Video Entertainment

Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus and YouTube all take advantage of the integrated second-screen experience on Wii U. Availability of the services varies country by country—check with your service provider for more information.

Video Chat

Using the built-in camera of the Wii U GamePad controller, you can communicate in a real-time video call with friends who also have a Wii U console at home.

Rose: WOW! I want to video chat with father,see ya later!

Scarlet: ! ME TO!!

Wii U! Coming soon!
Página 1 de 1.