PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Teresa's Do or Die

AutorMensaje
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeDom Dic 02, 2012 7:16 am

Teresa weakly limped alongside Rarity and others from the guild. She had been subject to six Flame Drains from the ruthless Torchic Skyl. If she didn't get to the spring in time, she would die.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 03, 2012 2:45 am

Scarlet and Rose were worried about they're friend,Teresa,especially since she's they're own kind. The helped support her while fussing about where the spring was.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 03, 2012 3:22 am

Teresa mulled over what Wigglytuff had said. He said that the spring was marked in bright blue on the map in Teresa's explorer bag, which was slung over her shoulder. She pulled out the map to discover that the quarter where the spring was had been neatly cut off.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeMar Dic 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Kyrie came along since she didn't want to lose any of her friends. She was a little bit ahead of the chikoritas and she was like talking to herself. "This might take a long time... I could turn into a kirlia and teleport but it can get wrong and might warp us into a volcano or a place where there is a blizzard! That's too hot or cold for her or any of us! Urg!" the zorua was getting kinda angry while thinking but she tried to calm herself down since she doesn't want to be the reason why Terresa dies.

(If you don 't know what I meant by "she doesn't want to be the reason why Terresa dies." is that Kyrie has a dark form and the ways to activate it is kinda random when it wants to or when she gets too angry)
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeMiér Dic 19, 2012 4:13 am

"Hey, guys," Teresa called in an attempt at her usual tones. "There's a piece mssing from the map!"
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeMiér Dic 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Scarlet and Rose instantly scrambled,ganging on Teresa to see. "WHAT?!" They both yelled in their annoying twin voices.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeJue Dic 20, 2012 2:01 am

"?! Did you check if it was broken before? Because it could have either been broken already or something happened to it while you were exploring or something." The fox said while she went back to them to see the map.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeJue Dic 20, 2012 6:32 am

"I'm certain it was fine before!" replied Teresa, tears of panic welling in her eyes.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 11:40 am

Scarlet growled,running in a circle in frustration. "How?!" Rose said in her whinny voice. Scarlet yelled back "I don't know!". Rose shouted "Not to you! To Teresa!"
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 12:23 am

"I don't know how. We have to keep going though." And she continued through the forest.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 1:05 am

"Hmmm..." just then, Kyrie transformed into a riolu. 'I hope I get this right... I'm still getting used to using the aura vision on environments only but it seems to be working...' Kyrie thought to herself. "Follow me, girls!" She said as she went ahead.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 1:07 am

"Hmm..." said Teresa and followed Kyrie.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Scarlet and Rose chased after Kyrie,they're heads held high with a little gleam of hope as they thought Kyrie knew the way. "Yay!" they cheered.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeDom Ene 13, 2013 5:57 pm

"There's more trees in the way..." Kyrie didn't know for how long they would still be there but she did notice the more trees that are in the forest when you got nearer to the middle, which was a good and bad thing with tighter space to get through but they must be getting nearer.
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeLun Ene 14, 2013 1:31 am

Teresa realised kyrie was getting nervous and got nervous herself. "Uh-oh."
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeJue Ene 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Scarlet and Rose were in they're own little world,loving the forest zone's as they're leafs swung high and they're heads stood high."What?"
Invitado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 18, 2013 9:19 am

"Girls, I think we might need to make our own space. The trees seem to get more closer to each other every time we get closer to the middle..." Kyrie sighed and carefully walked through the rest of the forest but still looked back for her friends. She's not gonna let anyone get hurt.
Contenido patrocinado

Teresa's Do or Die Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Teresa's Do or Die   Teresa's Do or Die I_icon_minitime

Teresa's Do or Die
Página 1 de 1.