PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Meet the newb

AutorMensaje
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 5:05 pm

His sky blue eyes gazed endless over the sharp cliff,his scarf flying in the air like a hero as his brown coat glistened in the falling snow. It was winter,and the first snow already passed as the happy deerling looked about the half frozen waters. "Winter.. " Sky mumbled,looking down at his legs that were half in the snow! "Father.." He mumbled again after it,then lifting his head high he took a breath and let out a loud yell. It echoed through the place,him hoping no one was there as he chuckled.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Alex was walking along the cliff till he heard a yell. He ran toward the source of the din quickly. Upon finding it to be Sky, a devilish smirk crossed his muzzle. He quietly packs a snowball and hurls it at the Deerling, watching it fly across the distance and hit him in the back of the head with a satisfying splat. He immediately hides in the forest behind him before Sky sees him.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 5:15 pm

The impact of the snowball sent him staggering closer to the edge,leaning back as he soon finds himself saved by gravity. He sighed in relief,then his eyes narrow in anger as he turned around like lightning. His eyes scanned the place for anything,a smirk along his face as his deerling ears and powerful nose pick up Alex's presence. He pretends to ignore it,turning back around.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Alex sighs. "I know you saw me."
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Sky shrugs,turning around once again as he bows his head. "Sorry princccce~!" He hissed through his teeth,grinning and chuckling.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Another snowball nails him in the face, Alex smirking and mooning Sky rudely
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Sky growled as he got hit in the face once again,the snow melting along his face. He took a step forward as a dark void circled him,obviously angered by such things. Just before he charged at Alex,a bay Pokemon with twin tails,big ears,and a light body. Sky instantly stopped his movements,the bay Pokemon sitting down before him and glaring at Alex with pure orange eyes that showed almost no heart. "Is this what children do?" She asked,her ears pricking about.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMiér Ene 09, 2013 12:08 am

Alex remains calm. "Sometimes, yes."
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeMiér Ene 09, 2013 12:14 am

Sky grumbled,turning around to look at the view. The bay Pokemon slowly sat up,walking over to Alex with her tails wagging and eyes set on him. "I'm Charlotte. I know your Alex so,lets skip introduction." She smiled softly.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeJue Ene 10, 2013 5:22 pm

"I see. Nice to meet you," he calmly replied as he extended his paw to her.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeJue Ene 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Charlotte looked at him thoroughly,her eyes seeming to judge him as her ears bent back and her nose sniffed his paw. "Good." she replied sternly. She then turned to Sky,who was mumbling. "You missed the meeting,I'm quite disappointed." she narrowed her eyes at him.

Sky turned around,his scarf waving in the air as his eyes rolled back. "Oh come on! Who wants to sit and listen about Lune's hunger issues?" he snarled.
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeJue Ene 10, 2013 8:28 pm

"....Umm...you know Lune the Tyrannitar?"
Invitado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Charlotte tilted her head toward Alex,both of the pokemon nodding. "Of course! She's the best there is in the caring department." she said,her voice obviously showing no denial in her opinion.

Sky nodded his head,agreeing.
Contenido patrocinado

Meet the newb  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Meet the newb    Meet the newb  I_icon_minitime

Meet the newb
Página 1 de 1.