PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Catstar PMD-UE Bio .::OTHER VERSION OF CATSTAR BIO::.

AutorMensaje
Invitado

Catstar PMD-UE Bio .::OTHER VERSION OF CATSTAR BIO::. Empty
MensajeTema: Catstar PMD-UE Bio .::OTHER VERSION OF CATSTAR BIO::.   Catstar PMD-UE Bio .::OTHER VERSION OF CATSTAR BIO::. I_icon_minitimeLun Ene 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Catstar PMD-UE Bio .::OTHER VERSION OF CATSTAR BIO::. Catsta10

I was told we were supposed to submit their bios for the group on dA as a bio on here, too. This applies to a group on deviantART, so forgive me if any answers don't look right.
Name: Catherine-Star (Preferred name - Catstar)
Species: Riolu
Sex: Female
Pokédex number: 447...?
Job: Outlaw (Outlaw Guildmaster in the LightStalkers' Guild)
Moves: Shadow Claw, Force Palm, Focus Punch, Copycat

Physical description: She is half-evolved due to an uncontrolled situation, and wears a lime green scarf that covers her mouth like a bandit mask when hiding from opposition. However, she normally just wears it around her neck.
Attitude: She can sometimes act cold and be slightly reckless or unfair, but she does it because of what she feels is right, saving a friend, for example. However, when this happened in the past, she accidentally caused a rather peaceful guild to split, and she became outlawed from society.
Story: For a more detailed story explaining Catstar's past along with the guildmasters of the other 4 guilds (on PMD-LE they're users KyrieTheZorua, SoulTheZorua, Thunder and ChiTheRattatta), look here: http://fav.me/d5ps4kd For a more humourous spoof of the previous link, look here: http://fav.me/d5ppltr (THIS WAS WRITTEN BY THUNDER ON THE CHATBOX HERE OF COURSE XD)

Catstar PMD-UE Bio .::OTHER VERSION OF CATSTAR BIO::.
Página 1 de 1.