PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

the day of peace

AutorMensaje
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 12:50 am

Amber sat in the cafe at the edge of the ridge. "Spindas Cafe, where i can get peace for once." She muttered cheerily, trying not to interrupt anyone elses conversations. She drank a drink of royal gummies and apples. "A drink fit for a day like today." She listened in on a conversation shared by a cheery Spearow and a calm Grovel.
"Today's misssion was amazing! We earned so much money, and we even got an egg!" Chirped the Spearow, drinking what smelled like a fresh, chilled glass of apple juice. "Yeah! Should we recruit the baby? Or should we give it to the Guild to train?" asked the Grovel smoothly. "Hmm.... Lets give it to the Guild. After all, we have never been so short of teams in, well, a while!" They both laughed icily, and Amber realized that both voices sounded older than she had thought. The Grovel sounded at least level 34, and the Spearow didnt sound much younger. She quietly thought and drank her juice.
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

Kyrie heard that the thing at the front of the guild was actually a cafe so she wanted to try out some of their drinks. "Hello welcome to Spinda's Cafe what would you want" The Spinda said to the fox. "Oh um I would like a black gummy drink please." Kyrie said as she gives Spinda her black gummy. "Coming right up!" Spinda said before he started to make the drink. Then Kyrie notice the Zangoose drinking her drink. "Hi! our you from the guild too?" She said as she looks at Amber with a smile.
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 1:22 am

Rose was doing her routine walk throughout the town,smiling and prancing like a princess.Her leaf on her head swinging from left to right and ribbon on her head swaying with the wind.Rose was as happy as ever and then she saw Amber sitting out of the Cafe and then walked up to her from behind. "Hello!" She said cheerfully while waving her leaf.
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 1:23 am

Amber stares at the young fox who just came up to her. "Yes. I am Amber. And you?" She carefully looked over this young girl. 'She certainly has power, whether she knows about it or not is a completely different subject. She is sleek, and her drink choice is certainly wise. She could be just the partner i need in these years to come.' "Would you care to take a seat? I could certainly use the company!" She stared at the small fox with a grin that was welcoming. 'I hope she isnt scared of me!'
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 1:39 am

"Hi Amber! I'm Kyrie!" She said while smiling happily and wagging her tail and stops when Amber asked her to take a seat. "Ok! Are you new in the guild?" Kyrie said as she climbs into a seat near Amber. "I'm a little bit new there but I'm liking the guild already!" She was mostly a positive pokemon today not worrying about anything so far."Here's your drink!" Spinda said as he gave Kyrie's drink. "Thanks Spinda!" She taste the drink which was so delicious that she wished she had another gummy for another one.
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 1:45 am

Rose tilted her head and then walked away,leaf lowered to the ground as she continues her daily stroll down to the beach shore.She looked around the town on the way to the beach,seeing everyone cheerfully laughing and talking about missions or accomplishments.Rose smiled faintly and then turned around to see if she would be noticed by the two pokemon again.She walked up to Kyrie and Amber and said with a smile on her face and leaf behind her bay head "Ello!"
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am

Amber was astonished by the two young pokemon coming up to her. "Hello Rose! Im Amber! And hello Ky rie! I am new!!" She smiled her crooked smile and drank happily. "Oh, Rose! Sorry for ignoring you by accident. Kyrie scared me|!" Rose and Kyrie smiled and sat down. "Rose, go and get a drink! Their uber yummy!!!" Rose was handed a blue gummy, a royal gummy and an apple, and she walked off. "Well, then! Now we can all have drinks!" Rose walked back quickly. "So what shall we speak of, Girls?"
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeLun Jun 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Smiled warmly as she pulled out a chair on the side of the purple fox and white colored zangoose.She nibbled on her apple as she tried to talk. "How about how nervous we were when we applied?" Rose asked,almost choking on her apple.She stared at the two pokemon,waiting for a response while watching them eat and listening faintly to the background noises.
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 11:15 am

"Oh uh sorry I was just lock on Amber when I saw her, sorry again Rose." The fox said as she look at who talk and just said the chikorita's name after Amber said it though she would forget both of their names if they wouldn't talk much more but heard what Amber said about topics to talk about. "Topics?" Kyrie said in a worry-like voice though the others didn't hear her she was okay when Rose suggest her own topic and replied. "Well I wasn't nervous when I joined the guild but just thinking that I wouldn't have friends made me worried but I already have one now!" She said as she was thinking about her riolu friend Alex, she got to be friends with him because of her previous visits to the beach and meeting the riolu there.She suddenly stop being her cheerfulness and looks behind her and sees a kirlia and a riolu walking down the stairs to the cafe 'No.. It can't be them! They didn't want to leave that place because of what their parents told them!' She thinks as she listens to what they say. "Here it is the cafe should I get the drinks or are we both going to do it?" the riolu said to the kirlia since he got to the floor of the cafe first. "You'll go Albert I'll get a table we can sit in." The kirlia said as she was already going to a table. "Ok then Clara." Albert said and their names hit Kyrie and thinks 'It is them!!Bu-but how did they-?' her thought was cut of when she saw Albert walking towards to where they are to order 'Ah! need to transform- FAST!' Kyrie grabs her ribbon, hides it in her fur and transforms to a normal zorua with just the regular colors without letting Albert notice it. "Hello there! You'r new, are you from here?" Spinda said when he notice Albert. "Oh ya me and a friend of mine came here yesterday because our parents said that we can go join the guild or just live here." Albert replied and ordered two drinks that were oran berries but then he looks at Kyrie who was still pretending to be a normal zorua drinking her own drink. "Kyrie...." Albert mutters and waits back at where Clara is sitting "Albert...." Kyrie mutters as she watches him go back to their table.

Última edición por KyrieZorua el Miér Jul 18, 2012 12:30 pm, editado 1 vez
Invitado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitimeSáb Jun 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Shimmer bounded into the cafe with a big smile and tails flicking in a elegant manor as she scanned the large groups of pokemon that covered the place. She was brand new to the group and didn't really know anyone at all, having not lived even in this town until recent. A group of ones her age peaked her interest and her tails waved happily before she charged toward them, not paying much attention to the fact they seemed to be in the middle of a conversation and seemed to be some tension between two pokemon that appeared to know one another. As the one walked away, she sprang forward and almost landed on Rose in the process. "Hello there, I'm Shimmer and new here. Would any of you care to be my friend!?" she yipped enthusiastically, still too oblivious to realize that what she was doing was a little rude and probably not going to be taken well. Here eyes drifting between the three pokemon with hope.
Contenido patrocinado

the day of peace Empty
MensajeTema: Re: the day of peace   the day of peace I_icon_minitime

the day of peace
Página 1 de 1.