PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

The daycare worker

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Invitado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 7:47 pm

The daycare was in the shape of a Chansy, pink and soothing, pokemon eggs are in some nests in side and a couple of baby pokemon are sleeping. A young female Pikachu with blue eyes, spiky hair, fluffy fur on her chest, a scar on her left ear and right front paw and a arrow outlined tail was struggling to keep a couple of baby Pokemon in order, she looks over,
"Oh! C-could you please help me here?" she asks, desperation and tiredness in her eyes,
Flare

Flare

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Flare had decided to take a day off of doing missions, he had been working hard for the last two days and took a Little walk trough treasure town, he had just been there for two days so he didn´t know more than around 5 Pokémon from the guild, there were a few Pokémon around, some shops, little Pokémon’s playing around like if there was no tomorrow, he kept walking reaching the daycare, the building was weird shaped to out of curiosity he took a look inside to see a Pikachu with a few scars. It was Spark, the Pikachu he met yesterday at the mess hall, she looked tired and was moving some eggs around asking Flare for help.

After hearing this he walked inside a little clumsy because he didn’t know what he was really doing there, it looked like he had gotten another job in his free day. “Hi Spark, what do you need help with?” He asked looking at the big egg she was carrying.
Invitado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

"I need to put these eggs away but, the little pokemon," Sparks tail pointed to a group of small Pokemon, a magby, a pichu, a volpix and a eevee, "Keep causing trouble! Could you watch them for just a sec?" she asked carefully holding the egg, as not to drop it.
"You don't have to but it would mean a lot Flare." she said as she picked up a couple more eggs and carefuly balanced them with her tail and paws.
Flare

Flare

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 8:19 pm

The place was filled with some imperative looking little Pokémon who didn’t let Spark do what she was supposed to. Spark had pointed out those four little Pokémon who had a cute look. Flare laughed at the fact that Sparks tail had a shape of an arrow and pointed out at something, like if it had that shape specifically for that. “Sure, no problem” He said and took a look at them, there was an eevee there so he talked to him first. “Hey there little guy! You look like me when I was your age!” Flare raised his paw for a high paw hoping the little eevee to do it too, “awesome” the little eevee said giving him a high paw. “All right little guys! Who WANTS TO GO OUTSIDE AND GET Dirty IN THE MUD?!” He yelled out loud opening the door running away with the four little Pokémon’s who seemed to be enjoying his non responsible companionship.
Invitado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Spark stood there for a moment, surprised. Then she smiled. "Well look at that..." She sighed, she was a bit against the mud idea, but at least flare was helping.
She carefully put the eggs in their nests,
"there! All done!" she said, "Now to find the kids and Flare...." she huffed and she started to walk outside, "Hey Flare? Thanks for looking over the kids...where are you guys?" she asked.
Flare

Flare

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Flare and the kids went outside, it wasn’t really muddy, and treasure town was a really clean town in fact, every night Pokémon’s cleaned up the place to keep it nice and clean. They were trying to make the volpix and magby use a fire attack to the sky. They were both still too little to make anything more than a little amount of fire until one of those magenetons that kept order in town flied over towards Flare and the kids saying. “Excuse me, you can´t do elemental moves in town, that´s a really bad thing, and you know what happens to the Pokémon that are bad.” He said looking at the four children who were pretty much horrified. “Yes, they become outlaws! We don´t want to become outlaws don’t we?” The four kids moved their heads. “No sir!” they said at the same time while the Magneton looked at Flare. “I guess you are taking care of this little guys, try not to make them break the town rules again please.” Said the Magneton a bit serious with the same soft voice. “Yes, sorry, it won’t happen again” Flare replied while the Magneton finally left.

“Well kids, looks like we can’t have some fun around here.” Flare said looking at the kids and noticed one of them was missing. “Hey… where is the Pichu” He asked concerned looking around dissipated. “She’s up there” the Magby said pointing out at the top of a tree a few meters away. After Flare looked at the tree with the Volpix standing on one of the branches he felt like he was going to get a heart attack, Spark was going to kill him, he ran over to where the Pichu was making sure the other 3 Pokémon stayed with him. “In the name of the guild master how did you get up there?!” he asked with an agitated voice. “I don’t know!” She replied scared to death.

Última edición por Flare el Lun Jun 25, 2012 1:52 am, editado 1 vez
Invitado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jun 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Spark walked around town looking for Flare and the kids,
"I hope there ok....knowing that group things could go wrong really fast..." she said to herself. There was no mud in the town so she was worried Flare might have taken them OUTSIDE the town. Suddenly she saw them, the pichu was on the branches of a tree, he was really high up,
"Flare! What happened?!" she limped over asking the eevee.
Flare

Flare

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeLun Jun 25, 2012 1:59 am

Spark grabbed Flare shaking him a bit asking what had happened. “I… I don´t know! I mean you really wanna know?!” Flare asked without waiting for Spark to answer. “We went outside to look around to mud but then we noticed that there was no mud around so little eevee had this great idea of making fire tricks with the pichu so we made both this little guys to practice fire stuff, after a while a magneton told me that we must stop doing that and I almost pissed myself I thought I was going to end up on jail. I looked around after this and Pichu was on the three!” Flare tried to regain his breath while the Magby said “I can burn up the three! She´ll have to jump then!” The volpix looked at Magby “Wow! That´s a great idea! Can we try it?!” she said smiling at Spark.
Invitado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeMar Jun 26, 2012 9:04 am

"No, no burning. We don't want her to hurt herself....here, I'll climb up and get her." Spark said calmly, she run up the tree'
"Pichu, come on its not safe here...." Spark asked the pichu.
"But....it's....so far down..." the pichu replied.
"Climb on my back, and I'll take you down, ok?" Spark inched closer.
Without answering pichu jumped on Sparks back and the two carefully made it down the tree, the pichu jumped off Spark the second they hit the ground.
GabrieldlTC
Admin
GabrieldlTC

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeMar Jun 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Spark had bring down the little pichu, she looked a bit mad at flare by obvious reasons "Sorry, I would had done it myself but I don´t think eevees are good at climbing threes." He said with a low sarcastic giggle while the pichu approached flare and gave him a weak slap in the face "ow" flare mumbled. "What was that for?" He said to the little pichu who was standing in front of him. "I thought you wanted them to make me BURN!" She said when Flare made a face of surprise. "What?! I would never! we were just gona use you to make super safe tricks on fire!" "Yeah!" the volpix and magby said after Flare. "See? it´s super safe, how can you think these two to make a fire capable of burning anything" He said pointing out at the two little Pokémon. "Yeah!" they said until the volpix noticed what he meant. "Hey!"
http://www.gabrieldltc.deviantart.com
Invitado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeMar Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Chansy came up, "Come along now young ones..." she said and all the little Pokemon followed her back to the daycare, "Thanks miss Chansy." Spark said.
Spark looked at Flare, angry and annoyance flashed in her eyes,
"Are you crazy?!" she yell/wistepered, her tail, cheeks and ears sparked with electricity."Why would you suggest burning?! If that Pichu hasn't slapped you I probley would have!" she growled.
GabrieldlTC
Admin
GabrieldlTC

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Spark had gotten all aggressive out of nowhere, Flares logic couldn’t understand why she was so mad at him, he did what she asked him to do, and he would think that she was mad because the pichu climbed up a three, but she was mad about the burning? it was totally safe. Flare took a few steps back surprised on Sparks aggressiveness hitting a three with his tail making him not able to walk anymore getting a sitting posture trying to get as far as he could of the annoyed pikachu. "b-but we were going to do tricks! Not burn! Tricks! it´s totally different!" he replied at the pikachu´s accusations.
Invitado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeDom Jul 01, 2012 9:41 pm

"But they are baby Pokemon Flare! They don't really know how to control they're abilities yet..." Spark let out a sigh, "But your right, you did help me out. Sorry, I get a little protective sometimes...eheh...." She smiled guiltily. "I shouldn't have yelled....Anyways, Chansey will bite my head off if I don't hurry up! bye! And thanks!" the miget Pikachu said limp/running off. "Oh yeah! Sorry about freaking out on you. I do that sometimes!" she joked.
Flare

Flare

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm

“Y-yes it´s t-true! But!!” He tried to say as Spark kept telling him what she thought about the whole thing. “aaah…” Flare balbed as the Pikachu suddenly changed her attitude being all nice again, Flare was a bit confused about her bipolarity as she ran off saying that chancey was waiting for her. “What a weird pikachu…” Flare said when she was far enough for her not to hear what he said, Flare still sitting besides the tree the pichu had climbed, made a little jump to get up looking at the sky between the tree leaves and said. “Well! I still got the whole day for myself! Let´s see what else I can find!” said this he walked his way back to treasure town hoping to find something to do or someplace to chill out with the few Pokémon he knew.
GabrieldlTC
Admin
GabrieldlTC

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Closed!
Contenido patrocinado

The daycare worker Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The daycare worker   The daycare worker I_icon_minitime

The daycare worker
Página 1 de 1.