PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

The Apocatherpist

AutorMensaje
Invitado

The Apocatherpist  Empty
MensajeTema: The Apocatherpist    The Apocatherpist  I_icon_minitimeLun Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Having cleaned up her little shop, Sasha looked around to make sure everything was in check. "Everything spick and span," she muttered to herself, "just how I like it! There's just one thing missing..." Sasha took another look around - her shelves were completely empty. "Well that just won't do, will it? I guess I should find an explorer to take me to a dungeon, or maybe I should go by myself." She stood in her stall for a few minutes, pondering the possibilities and eventually exclaimed "AHH, SCREW THIS," so loud that a few nearby Pokemon were startled.
Blushing at her own commotion, she turned away and muttered "I... I guess I'll just go to the Tiny Meadows by myself and get some herbs" before locking up her stall and scampering off.

((OOC: Sorry that this ending sort of leaves the post difficult to reply to, but I'll be back when I have stuff to sell. xD))

The Apocatherpist
Página 1 de 1.