PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

The missing Zorua

AutorMensaje
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMar Jul 03, 2012 9:40 am

It was midnight and most of the guild members were sleeping except for Kyrie she wasn't able to sleep for two reasons: 1 is that her leg was hurting a little and 2 she couldn't stop thinking of going back to her home, but thinking about the possibilities that could happen made it worse for her.. She opens the window and let the wind blow making most of her fur being swayed by the wind. "Sigh... I'm not doing well am I...?" She says to herself. 'Great now I'm talking to nobody, I'm being crazy!' Kyrie was just to frustrated to think properly and a tear rolls down her face then she continues to cry.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMar Jul 03, 2012 10:03 am

"Great. Just great." Alex was not happy. This had been a rotten day from the start. He overslept this morning and missed the morning cheers, so Chatot put him on sentry duty today. Then to make matters worse, he screwed up every single pokemon that crossed over the grate. This meant he got only one apple at dinner, which, much to his annoyance, had a Caterpie in it! He tossed the apple, deciding to fast until tomorrow, and quickly fought through the beach cave to hopefully forget about it all. Unfortunately, he didn't, and he ran into a stalactite as he came out, just adding to his misery. And now he got woken up at midnight from a draft. "Okay, I'm going to strangle whoever opened that window." He muttered as he walked down the hall, looking for the source of his discomfort. When he finally found the culprit, he prepared to give them a piece of his mind. Then he saw who it was. "Kyrie? Are you okay?" He asked as he went over to her and calmly patted her back before sitting beside her.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMar Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

Spark let out a big sigh, I can't bealive I got kidnapped during my second mission! She thought. She walked around her room for a bit. "Mabye a bit of exrsize will make me feel better." she said. Leaving her room she heard voices and crying. Following the noise she came across Alex and Kyrie. "What's wrong Kyrie? Why are you crying?" she asked.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 04, 2012 10:29 am

Shimmer was normally awake at this time of night, not much for sleeping in the first place. Her tails curled as she heard some faint noises and possibly some voices down the hall from her room. Getting up, she glanced around to make sure she wasn't just imagining it coming from something more simply explained in her room. All she saw was the painted landscape on her wall that reminded her of home. Taking in a breath, she left the barricade of her room and went into the area that always felt eerie to her at night and sometimes during the day when no one was in the hall. She could see three perfect figures by the window, her tails straightening at the feel of the draft that wondered her way. Ears twitching at the soft sound of crying she instantly thought the worst. "Is someone hurt!?" she called as she dashed quickly to them only to find out there wasn't any wounds to tend to. "What's wrong, dear?" she asked, though felt the question had already been asked before she got here.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeVie Jul 06, 2012 8:43 am

Kyrie tried to stop herself from crying when saw Alex. Then was a little nervous when Spark asked her. And finally was little scared and nervous when someone she doesn't even know asked her why she was crying. "T-there's nothing wrong! Ok?! You can go back to your rooms..." She said but for some seconds while seeing they won't go back to their rooms, she give in and told them. "Alright I'll tell you... I'm thinking about my family again but if I go back.... It would be a stay forever..." She said looking at the window again.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeVie Jul 06, 2012 10:50 am

Alex looked at the Zorua calmly and patted her head, trying to reassure the Zorua it will be fine. "Kyrie, I know I haven't known you for that long, and I know I'm not your best friend, but believe me when I say that if that does happen, I'll come find you, like I would for anyone. Except for Zap, of course, Spark." He threw out that last little comment as some comic relief, hoping to lighten the mood, and then he hugged the young fox cub.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMar Jul 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Spark twitched her ear, not wanting Alex to know she was offended by the Zap comment. She stayed silent though. This isnt something she can avoid.... But would her family really make her stay? Not knowing what a true 'family' was Spark pondered on this problem. "I....don't think your family would make you stay if that made you sad..." the mouse said quietly. Oh God, Spark you idiot! She thought to herself, what if you mad it worse?! What if you made her cry!?
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMar Jul 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Shimmer's ears drooped a little, not knowing what to do since she didn't know anyone here but she could only be herself, right? She moved toward the riolu and zorua, having taken little notice to the pikachu that was slightly off to the side. She let her body temperature heat up just a little before she wrapped her tails around them and snuggled up to the zorua, not really caring whom was caught up in the gentle hug, seeing as the two already seemed to be in a hug before she joined. "If you don't wish to go, than don't. Home and family is where you are loved and I can tell you are already loved by so many here. I say if someone keeps you from your dreams or mocks them, then they aren't true family. Blood related or not," she gave a toothy, sweetgrin. She personally didn't have family issues when it came to joining the guild but she did have brother issues that she had to deal with if she went back home, that could result in her not coming back.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Kyrie was about to tear up from what the others said "Thanks you three..." the problem was still bothering her but she tried to keep that out of her mind for a while. She stand up and said, "I'm going back to my room now..." As she left the other three. The next morning.... If you check Kyrie's room, you'll notice she's not there but a note on her bed that says.. "To anyone who finds this, I'm going back to my home forest. I may not come back so I made this note. If you look under my bed you'll see there's a map it leads to my home forest. You can bring some pokemon with you but not the whole guild! and.. to some of my friends here in the guild...I'm sorry. From Kyrie" and the note ends with a paw print of the zorua. And if you look at the map it shows that her home is in Apple woods.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Alex was still worried about Kyrie when he woke up from a restless sleep, so he decided to check on her. He slowly opened the door, but as he didn't see her, he assumed she hadn't missed the morning cheers like he did, and was about to leave her room. That's when he saw the piece of paper out of the corner of his eye. He went over to her bed, picked up the paper, and quickly read over it. "Oh dear Arceus...." He said under his breath as he ran to Spark's room. He didn't bother to knock, he knew she wouldn't mind being visited by her boyfriend, and if she did, she wouldn't care after reading the note. "Look at this!" He yelped as he barged in and gave her the note.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeDom Ago 26, 2012 1:49 pm

spark awoke with a yelp and read the note. "Well.....I don`t know if this is good or bad....." She mumbled. "But netherless, Kyrie is our friend so we gotta go find her." She said and ran out of her room into Shimmers. "Shimmer, Shimmer, Shimmer! Kyires gone to see her family and she left a note and jusr read it!" Spark showed Shimmer the note. "Oh yeah! Sorry for bardging into your room! But this is imporent and are you still asleep? Get up!"
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeLun Ago 27, 2012 9:36 am

She lazily woke up and glanced at it with a grumble. She was starting to feel she shouldn't have ever checked on what was going on last night, now that she was being dragged into things and she didn't know really any of these pokemon. She got up and stretched with a yawn and flick of her tails. "So where do we have to go... do you have this map?" she murmured and scratched her ear with her hind leg, rather enjoying getting that itch away.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeJue Ago 30, 2012 2:18 am

The map was under Kyrie's bed and there was some lines that started from the guild until it reached applewoods. another letter was attached to the map but it didn't looked like the fox's writing "Guys here's a map that leads to Kyrie's home AKA: Her village. Ky only knows where it is but WE know what it is. The village is in applewoods." "But becareful... After we heard about what really happened to her sister... You have to watch out for her dad." from her friends: Albert the riolu & Clara the kirlia Mean while there was a riolu with a blue scarf and seems taller then normal and a Kirlia with a green bandanna and seems to be shorter then normal talking with eachother outside the guild.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Alex quickly runs out of the Vulpix's room, running up the ladders, taking the rungs 2 at a time, jumping clear over the edge of the hole and running quickly out the door, following the map into the nearby woods. He speeds through the trees, using parkour to bounce and swing and jump and fly through the trees. Eventually, he comes upon the location marked on the map, wondering what in Arceus' name he'll find there.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Inside the apple woods, there was actually a small village with some pokemon in it and some of the children playing around. at the far left, there's a pathway to somewhere else.
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 7:58 pm

(Let's switch to apple woods)
Invitado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 8:07 pm

[Solamente los administradores pueden ver este vínculo]
Contenido patrocinado

The missing Zorua Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The missing Zorua   The missing Zorua I_icon_minitime

The missing Zorua
Página 1 de 1.