PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Comfort of Fire and Waves

AutorMensaje
Invitado

Comfort of Fire and Waves Empty
MensajeTema: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Shimmer had had an exhausting day of running to and from the main headquarters of the explorer sanction. It was already growing dark as she walked to the beach to relax and listen to the wonderful sound of the water being pushed around by the wind. Unlike most fire types, she enjoyed water so long as it was natural and not the power behind an attack. With a tilt of her head, she saw some planks and other materials washed up on shore. Carefully making her way over, she pulled some of it to the more drier sands and an idea brood in her head as she let her core heat up and then expelled a ember onto the junk. It took some time to dry enough for it to catch on fire but once it did, she found herself at ease and laid down next to the hot embers.

"I hope this wasn't from a wreck though," she murmured to herself and looked around in some hope that another pokemon would come and provide her company. No matter how worn out she felt, the comfort of another was always welcomed.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 11, 2012 12:55 pm

"Cough, cough..." Ivry coughed up water while crawling to shore. Weakly getting up and openning her eyes up a little, she tried to look around for help. She saw a small flame from far away, maybe there, there was help waiting. "H-help..." she called weakly, it wasn't loud enough, she got up carefully and shook her fur. She limped her way toward the fire, finally making it close enough to see a pokemon. Not know what pokemon it was, she was a little nervous, but this pokemon seemed nice enough. "Hello?" she called, she could already feel the warmth of the fire as she grew closer toward it. There was no blood, just a bruise, she stood before the fire and asked the fox-like pokemon for help. Another thing that made Ivry nervous was that it was pure night time, the stars were beautiful, but she was focused on getting help.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitimeMiér Jul 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Shimmer was watching the stars with some interest, her green eyes taking in the light without a care in the world now that she had assumed the wreck like material wasn't from an actually one. Upon hearing a voice, her eyes quickly scanned the horizon but didn't see anything just yet, then a small form started to emerge from the darkness and her fur crawled a little. Jumping up, she thought it was some kind of sea monster and she almost attacked until it came into the light. An eevee... with glasses? She was in deep surprise then came the ask for help and that made her snap out of it. "Where did you come from and what is wrong?" she yipped loudly and dashed to the other side of the flame to get a better look at her injury. Upon close inspection, she saw a bruise through the slightly thick fur but what could she do other than wrap it? She had no healing moves that she was aware of.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitimeJue Jul 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Seeing that the pokemon was friendly, Ivry let her get a look at the bruise. "I don't even know, I woke up surrounded by tons of water, I swam in any direction, searching for land. Luckily I ended up here. Other than waking up in water...I can't remember a thing." the eevee sighed and sat down next to the fire, feeling the warmth and drying her fur. The only thing to remember was her name, that she had glasses and she was an eevee. "Kind stranger...what is your name?" she asked kindly, she tried to hold her bruised paw out foir a shake, but she felt pain, so she put her paw down.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitimeLun Jul 16, 2012 2:10 am

The vulpix tilted her head as she watched the other move toward the fire, catching a glimpse at the subtle limp that was apparent in her stride. "Shimmer is the name. I don't really know many other pokemon here though so I'm probably the last pokemon you want to meet," she laughed nervously as she took a few steps closer to the eevee. She felt like this pokemon might be cold from being soaked with such heavy looking fur, making her cuddle up to the eevee, letting her core heat up to hopefully act like a comforting blanket. "What is your name?" she yipped curiously, her eyes glued on the new company.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitimeJue Jul 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Thinking of the kind pokemons name, Shimmer, she thought that maybe it completely matched the pokemon's name. Replying with a little enthusiasm, "Ivry would be my name." she bowed kindly. Ivry thought she was acting like a complete dork. (Talking about herself) Shimmer hugged Ivry, which greatly warmed her, drying her fur as well. "May I ask what you're doing out here by yourself?" Ivry asked tilting her head a little, being dried by Shimmer's body warmth; she felt all cuddly now.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitimeJue Jul 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Shimmer thought for a second, thinking of the others name. Ivry, like Ivory? She looked at the eevee and took note of the white neck fluff and thought it might have to do with that. Shaking her head a little, she didn't see at all how that was relevant to anything. Her thoughts quickly changed to the question that was asked and she thought for a moment. "Oh! I'm here for some relaxation and hoped someone would pop by to hang out with me. And you, Ivry, have! Would you like to be my friend or even become a partner of some kind. I'm trying out on a team so until I know that outcome, I can't ask you to be a team mate," she grinned from ear to ear with a sightly more obvious lean into the other.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Comfort of Fire and Waves   Comfort of Fire and Waves I_icon_minitime

Comfort of Fire and Waves
Página 1 de 1.