PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Miss Fortune

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
AutorMensaje
Invitado

Miss Fortune - Página 2 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 7:11 am

Shadow used Aura Sphere and a silver ball erupted, striking the weakening Dark. "How can you use it?" asked Zoey.
"Auraseeker. Read the small print. If you have the badge, your life force becomes your weapon."
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 7:23 am

"Hmm, okay... Mach punch." Zoey then started throwing punches at Dark with at first she dodge or shielded the attack but then she got hit. "Just some more hits then she's down!" Kyrie shouted.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 7:25 am

Shadow leaped along with Teresa, Kyra, Moon, Lily and Zoey. The six used attacks together, causing an explosion. Dark wobbled, collapsed and faded away.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 7:31 am

"Yes!! We did it! We defeated her!" Kyrie exclaimed while jumping. "Is Night okay, Kyrie?" Zoey asked and she nodded and turned back into a zorua. 'Good job sis...' Myra telepathically said to Kyrie before she went back to the spirit world. "Nice job you guys..." Night said as he sat near the roots of a tree.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 8:07 am

Allan bowed, then faded away. "He's a spirit too!" exclaimed Teresa. Moon turned to her. "There was a portal between worlds this day. That is how he came."
Kyra turned to Night. "I never did end up telling your fortune. Do you want me to?"
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 8:11 am

"I guess it's okay..." Night said, still a little weak from the battle.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 8:27 am

Kyra's eyes glowed blue once more. "You, my friend, are an interesting Weavile. You were an outlaw, now an explorer. You loved an Auraseeker, now a Zorua. The stars tell me that you have a great many explorations ahead of you."
"How can you read the stars if you are a sun pokemon?" asked Teresa.
"The sun is actually a star, just closer than others. So each star is a tiny sun, and they tell me that Night shall soon encounter a ferocious Houndoom and will have to protect his friends. The future is bright laced with darkness. But you shall survive."
She nodded. "By far the most interesting future I have read. I will not charge you for it was my pleasure. Come to my stall. It has an espeon atop it. I have something for you."
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Dic 22, 2012 8:47 am

"Okay..." Night stand up but almost fell then Kyrie helped Night get to the stall. 'This is embarrassing...' the weavile thought to himself.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 12:20 am

The stall had a rainbow of jewels over the place where Kyra normally stood. She burrowed around a bit in a chest behind her and pulled out a gleaming red crystal shaped like a heart. "It's a garnet. If Kyrie transforms again, touch her with this. It will halt the transformation."
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 1:15 am

"Well this is going to make that a little easy." Night said in relief. 'A heart...? That's something... Still... It sometimes that I actually call her so that we can finish the battle...' "How can we stop her if I'm the one who calls on her? I do that so that we could finish off the enemies..." Kyrie asked Kyra.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 1:22 am

"Sometimes you can't control Dark, can you?" replied Kyra. "And when that happens, Night will help. Oh look, a customer."
A Lillipup bounded up to Kyra. "Can you read my mind? Is it true?" he asked excitedly. "I'm thinking of a-"
"Seven." said Kyra.
"How about-"
"Orange."
"Wow! I'll go tell my mum."
Kyra laughed and turned to Moon. "Will you join me so to help me at night? I know its irrational, but I'm scared of the dark. Moon nodded and, with Kyrie, Night and Teresa watching, they bounded into the sunset.
running espeon running umbreon
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 1:35 am

One Year Later...
"She can really predict the future?! Really,really,really,really!?!?!?!?" A hyperactive and very brown eevee with a ribbon said, asking Kyrie and Night. "Yes, yes Choco, she can do that." Kyrie said as she tried to calm down the eevee. "Yeah can't you even keep yourself calm for once, Choco...?" An emolga with an orange bandana said while holding her down. "Heh, this is gonna be something... Race ya' guys to the stall!" a shiny Zoroark said as he turned into a shiny lucario. "No fair, Zoe!!" Kyrie then turned into a riolu and catches up with her brother while the rest (Choco, Thunder, Clara, Albert, Night) followed them.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 3:11 am

They ran up to the newly refurbished stall. A rainbow-shaped roof made of gemstones arced over the cream-clad counter. A canvas representation of the two owners was anchored on the roof. Engraved in the front of the rainbow the words 'Fortune telling' were cut into the stone. Two adult pokemon sat inside the stall. Kyra and Moon. "Another Eevee!" shrieked a voice from behind the counter, and a bundle of brown-and-white fur shot towarn Choco, tackling him in a huge playful hug. "Can I have him, mum? Please?" Kyra looked sternly at the young Eevee.
"Opal! Choco is a living creature. We do not keep him, we make friends. Now say sorry."
Opal looked away sadly.
"It's okay," said Teresa. "Everyone makes mistakes. Cheer up. We should play chase."
Opal's eyes lit up. "Chase?! Will you please?"
Everyone nodded. Even Kyra and Moon.
"Right! Kyrie's in!"
Everyone scattered.
running espeon running umbreon eevee running
Click to see the stall
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 3:25 am

"Chase?!? YES YES YES YES!!!!" Choco scram and she ran away already. "I LOVE chase!" Zoe said. 'Why chase....? We already had one a while ago... I guess I just have to go along with it...' Night thought. "Me as it? Well it will be sometime to find Choco..." Kyrie said to herself as she watched everyone scramble. "... Heheheheh~" the fox transforms into a riolu and goes into aura vision to see who's the closest and saw someone just on a branch and she ran to it and made the tree shake and the pokemon fell. "OWW!!! Couldn't you have found someone else first, Kyrie?!" Night said when he fell from the tree. "Oh be a good sport, Night. Besides, you're it!" Kyrie said as she quickly ran away and Night sighed.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 3:30 am

Kyra fell back, keeping a good distance from Kyrie. "Are you still it?"
A yell came from behind. "No, I AM!" It was Night. Kyra's eyes flashed green and she levitated. Night shot where she had been a nanosecond before. She dropped and ran off again. "I love Chase. Better than Tiggee. In chase you get to use your powers!" called Opal.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Dic 24, 2012 6:04 am

Kyrie climb a tree and giggled as she watch Night getting faceplant in the dirt. "Yeah! That's the best thing about this game, Kyra!" She yelled to Kyra before she left. With Thunder and Choco on the other hand... "Choco!!! I think you're going TOO FAST!!! Thunder said as he barely tries to hold on to Choco as she runs as if she smells cookies. "There's no too fast in this game, it's CHASE!!!" The eevee happily said while still running. Zoe... "Alright I think I got away at a fair distance. Now, where to hide so I don't get it...?" the shiny zoroark thought to himself after he stopped running. Albert & Clara... "We're mostly fine since I can use teleport, Albert~ <3" Clara said while holding the riolu's hand. "Just make sure we get teleported out in time then..." Albert replied. Now on to Night... "I hate being it... I don't even know where they went!" the odd colored weavile complained.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeMar Dic 25, 2012 8:13 am

Kyra leaped out of a scrubby bush in front of them. With a squeal, they scattered. "Relax. I'm not in."
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeMiér Dic 26, 2012 5:07 am

"AH! He-hey!! Choco stop!" Thunder yelled but she couldn't hear him. "You're it!!" Night suddenly found the emolga and left after he got him and went on to the tree's branches and ran away. "Ohh GREAT... I need to find someone but... If I walk it will take me time and if I fly, I might hit something... Oh I'll fly..." He went on a branch and started flying about in between the trees.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeMiér Dic 26, 2012 5:57 am

Teresa leaped over a log and soared through the air... and was promptly crashed into by Thunder. "Sorry, you're it."
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Dic 27, 2012 10:11 pm

"Bye bye!" Thunder quickly went away. "Pichu... Pichu pichu..." a pichu with red cheeks blue ribbon goes around the forest. "Servine..." a shiny servine with a gray bandanna stays near a cave.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeLun Ene 07, 2013 9:12 am

Teresa quickly sprinted from Thunder. "Hey, it's a Servine! I haven't seen one for yonks!" She skidded to a halt and walked up to the Servine.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 5:57 am

"Ser-Servine? (Hu-huh?)" the shiny servine looks scared of Teresa and step back a little. "Pi... Chu?" The pichu was on a branch and was looking over the two but stayed quiet for a while.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeMar Ene 08, 2013 10:34 pm

"What's wrong?" asked Teresa.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeMiér Ene 09, 2013 8:40 am

"Ser... (Erm...)" the servine's eyes were close to sky blue instead of the normal color, the same with the pichu's eyes. "Pichu pichu... (Heheheh...)" the pichu stayed on the branch a little longer as her eyes glow dimly.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Ene 10, 2013 4:46 am

"Humph! Fine! be like that-arggh!" Teresa screeched. The chikorita had crashed straight into a Snivy. She wore a pink bandanna around her neck and had warm amber eyes.
"What's with the eyes in this place?" muttered Teresa.
"Sni-vee! Suh-ni-vee-vee! Snivee-vee-sni." (Hi. Im Sage. ) Sage said quietly
"Sage, meaning wise. Also the name of a herb. A boy or girl's name." mused Teresa.
"Snivy. vee-vee Snivy." (And that's Sakura. My big sis.) SaidSage, pointing at the shiny Servine.
"Japanese for Cherry Blossom." muttered the Chikorita.
"Sni-vee vee?" (Can I play?)
"Sure." replied teresa. Sage smiled shyly, then turned to run. The Pichu was right above her.

Última edición por MysteryStar el Vie Ene 11, 2013 9:39 am, editado 1 vez
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 2 I_icon_minitime

Miss Fortune
Página 2 de 3.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente