PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Miss Fortune

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3
AutorMensaje
Invitado

Miss Fortune - Página 3 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeJue Ene 10, 2013 6:52 am

"Sir- Servine! (Wa- Watch out!)" Sakura notice the pichu dropped but actually glowed when she got to the ground.
It starting to use all four paws and starts to look like a gray fox.
"Heheh~ I almost thought you were my brother! He can transform into any pokemons but he's a shiny and still has his gray bandana." It was Kyrie! She turned into a pichu to hide better but she happened to come near Teresa.
"Oh and who is the it now? I'm still going to run if your not." the zorua said as she was getting ready to run again.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 6:22 pm

"Thunder's in." Teresa replied and spirinted off. So did Sage- straight towards Thunder. She started to annoy him by jumping and flipping over him and he couldn't quite get her.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 6:26 pm

"Okay and bye bye~" the gray fox quickly runs away and then is not seen. "Argh!!!" Thunder was getting pretty angry that he couldn't get Sage. 'This like close to Choco!!' the emolga thought to himself.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Then he totally lost it. Sage had started doing flips while singing his least favourite song. With a blast of electricity, he unleashed Discharge.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 6:40 pm

"Discharge!!!" The electricity hit Sage on some parts of the tail but that's all because of how fast she was moving. 'I. Can't. BELIEVE IT!!!!! She barely got hurt!!!' The emolga thought as he saw the results of the attack.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 6:45 pm

"Sn-VEEEEE!" Shrieked Sage as she was knocked off balance and almost thrown into a tree. She fled, becoming a green blur of light.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 6:49 pm

"... Well... I need to find someone again..." Thunder said as he flew off to look for someone. "OW!!!" Kyrie and Choco crashed into each other while both were running around. "Wh- Kyrie!! Wait... We crashed into each other again like when we met again." "... You don't need to remind me." The zorua and eevee stood up and started to talk a little.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Sage was hiding, quite ironically, in a sage bush. A clawed talon reached out and snatched the Snivy from her hiding spot. She vanished with a tiny "Vee?"
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 7:30 pm

"Seer... Viine Seervine?! (Sage... Where are you?!)" Sakura looked around, worried for her little sister. She then noticed the sage bush and...

"So Thunder's it?"
"Yup." The two kept on talking and talking while they were walking through the forest.

"Do you really think he likes me...?"

"Oh you got to be kidding Choco, you know that he does!"

"Yeah but it's just... Let's just hide somewhere..."

"Oh fine." Kyrie and Choco soon went to a tree and climb on it.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Kyra and Moon turned. The espeon's eyes were glowing blue.
"Someone needs help!" she whispered urgently to her mate. The two raced toward where the Nidoking had Sage.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 8:19 pm

"Seeerrviiinee!!!" Sakura attacked the nidoking but only damaged it a little. "Water pulse!" a dewott used a water pulse on the nidoking. It was a shiny dewott with a gray bandanna and blue eyes and was a male.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Kyra and Moon used SolarBeam and LunarRay at the same time. The Nidoking staggered, but didn't drop Sage. Sakura Vine Whipped and Teresa Leaf Bladed. Choco tackled and Thunder used Hidden Power.
But to no avail.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 8:42 pm

"Another fight, huh? Ice beam!" Kyrie turned into a glaceon and hit the lower part of the nidoking and then Zoe did the same thing when he turned into a glaceon too. "That's good! Ice is effective to a nidoking. Also psychic, water and ground types are effective." Thunder said, seeing the two using ice beam. "Can dark types work?" "Less damage then the ones I said a while ago but it still works." With that, Choco used Dark pulse and then a Shadow claw.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 8:46 pm

The Nidoking dropped Sage and steppied forward to fight- effectively using Stomp o the Snivy on the ground by accident. he looked downand Kyra nailed him with Psychic. Screeching, it used Poison Spikes as it ran off.
"We can't follow it, because of the trail of spikes." said Kyra. Sakura leaped forward and picked up her sister, cradling the injured Snivy. Teresa came closer, hoping to help.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 8:56 pm

"Serviinee...? (Are you okay...?)" Sakura said to Sage softly. "That was close- Wait... Wasn't that Opal eevee playing with us too?" Choco suddenly thought. "Not to mention that I haven't seen Clara and Albert yet." Zoe said as he turned back into a shiny zoroark.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Sage moaned and opened her eyes. "Sniii..."
Then she promptly fainted.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 9:20 pm

"Servine... (Poor dear...)" the servine kept her close as she listened to what the others were saying. "So where do you think there are?" "I don't know but they might be in trouble."
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeVie Ene 11, 2013 9:24 pm

"Here." said Lyra. She placed a glittering emerald on Sage's chest. It glowed, brighter and brighter, then appeared to explode.
"Well, that did nothing." said Teresa. Then Sage sat up.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitimeLun Ene 21, 2013 9:16 am

"Seeerr viiinee serviine~! (Thank you so much~!)" Sakura thanked Kyra.
"Wait... What's that sound...?" Kyrie said as her ears twitch.
"What are you talking about? I don't hear anything." Choco replied but then Kyrie ran away while transforming into a leafeon.
"Ah! (That's one of her fastest friends! Better try and catch up.) Hey sis wait!" Zoe transformed into a lucario again and chased after her.
"This is definitely not a game anymore." Thunder followed them and Choco did the same while using quick attack.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Miss Fortune   Miss Fortune - Página 3 I_icon_minitime

Miss Fortune
Página 3 de 3.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3