PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

The beach's charms

Ir a la página : 1, 2  Siguiente
AutorMensaje
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 6:19 pm

"We'll have to hurry to catch the sunset." Alex said quickly as he grabbed the Pikachu's paw. He then ran with her out of the mess hall, out the guild's entrance, through town, and all the way to the beach, practically dragging his smaller companion at times. When they finally arrived, the Riolu let go and sat down on the warm sand and motioned for Spark to sit next to him. "It's especially beautiful today, isn't it, Sparky?" He said smiling at her.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Spark, still flustered by how Alex just dragged her here, nodded and sat down next to him."Yeah, it's beautiful..." she sighed, a low but musical moan echoed throughout the beach. Ocean, you always need to watch over me don't cha? She thought to herself. The sunset WAS beautiful, it was worth having to be dragged her, and the pain in her leg. "So...um...how...how are you uh doing?" She asked Alex. Spark found herself sounding like a shy little pichu rather a hyperactive Pikachu.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Alex was surprised that she was stuttering. "Why is she stammering? She never stammers unless I'm close enough to touch her." He thought. "Is she afraid of me?" He hesitated before he remembered she had just asked him a question. "I....uh....I've been okay. Still haven't taken another mission since the first one. What about you? How's it....uhm.........been going?" He cursed himself mentally for acting like he was a weirdo.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 7:13 pm

"Oh...um....well...C-chatot s-says...I can't g...go on a-any more missions I'm a-all better..." Spark said softly. Stop stuttering! She yelled in her head, her tail twitched slightly. "A-And I'm....I'm fine....m-my h-h-hips been....acting up a-a bit....b-but I...I'm f-fine...." She answered. Spark couldn't bealive she was acting like this, all shy and quite! Whenever she was around Alex she felt beautiflys in her stomach! She sighed. "S-so....wh-what have you been d-doing lately?" she asked.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 7:32 pm

"N-nothing really. I-I've b-been screwing a-around with J-jason h-here at sunset sometimes. We wrestle h-here every once in a w-while." "Great, now I'm stuttering!" He thinks. "Why can't I just act normal around her?! She probably thinks I think she's weird now! Dear Arceus, Alex, what's wrong with you?! She's not some kind of alien species, just freaking talk to her like a normal person!" He quickly shakes his head to bring himself back to reality.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

"A-are you o-ok?" Spark asked, he had been acting really weird. He probley thought she was ugly and weird, just my luck she thought. Sparks flew from her tail, flustering her even more. Stop acting like this! He's gonna find out you like him if you donts stop acting like this! She told herself. Her ears drooped down, I'm such Im Idiot. She thought. Oceans moan turned grew louder, he wasnt moaning, he was singing. He w paw a calm relaxing song.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Alex saw his friend suddenly look like her dreams had been shattered or her heart had just been broken. "Are you o-okay?" Why does she look so bummed? Did I do something wrong? "Maybe I should go....." He says before muttering under his breath "I seem to be doing more harm than good..." Why can't I be alone with her and be able to act normally? Why do I always lock up? Well......there's always my bed-nest thing.....
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm

"....ok....then, I'll s-see you later..." Spark said, as the riolu got up. She felt like crying. He probley hates me....she thought. Ocean switched from a song to a moan. Im so stupid! She thought. I always let myself get hurt, in some cases kidnaped and now this!? Why can't I just act normal?! She asked herself. She flopped down on the sand. Her leg was killing her! She wished she could just cut it off! Not only that, she couldn't do any missions because of it! Like the day wassnt bad enough!
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

"Actually, I'll stay." He says after a few minutes. "You look like you need a friend. That, or like a Cranidos just headbutted you in the stomach." He says only half-joking. She looked like she was going to blow chunks, and she looked like she was in a lot of physical pain, too. "Are you sure you're okay, Sparky?" he asked with a worried tone and a look of concern on his face as he stared deeply into her beautiful blue eyes.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

"I-I-I'm f-fine!" she stammered, she felt her face reden. Why does he have to be so cute?! She asked herself.
The pain in her leg was nothing now. She felt calmer now. She just needed to relax. Spark smiled, "Really. I'm fine!" she laughed a bit. Now this was better! She thought. She didn't know why but she just felt better. "What about you? Yeah look like you've lost the love of your life!" she joked. Her tail stopped sparking and Ocean stopped moaning.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 9:52 pm

"I almo-oh forget it." he says, not wanting to scare her away from him. He also noticed she had stopped stuttering and was back to normal speaking patterns. Much better. And she was now her normal shade of bright yellow. Much better than that ghastly gray from before. "You're looking a lot better." He said with a smile. "What made you go from happy-go-lucky Pikachu to a stammering Slowpoke and back in the span of ten minutes?"
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 9:59 pm

"I don't know. Heheheh, Im weird like that!" she laughed, "What about you? You where stammering to! Am I too ugly for yeah?" she joked. Yes, this is MUCH much better. Suddenly Spark ponced on Alex. "Heheh" she giggled.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 10:07 pm

"Of course not! If anything, it's the other way around!" He says with a laugh. He was caught off guard by Spark's sudden pounce and was easily overtaken, but he quickly countered and rolled her under him. "Don't even try to overpower me." he said with a smirk.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 10:12 pm

"Ok Ok! I surrender!" she laughed, she hadnt expected Alex to be so strong. "Holy Hell your strong!" she pushed him off and ran into the water and used her tail to splash Alex. "Water fight!!!" she yelled as she got further and further into the water. I wonder if he can swim... spark thought.,
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 10:29 pm

"I'm a fighting type, remember?" He says with a smirk before getting thrown off and splashed. "Hey!! I'm gonna get you for that!" He yells with a laugh as he cannonballs into the water, soaking her from head to toe. "There! Now we're both soaked!"
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yup!hehehe." Spark jumped on Alex, "Think you can beat me in a water battle?" she laughed. Now this was fun she thought. Oceans laugh could be heard from the distence.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm

"I have no idea, but I'm willing to try!" He said with a grin as he threw off the attractive Pikachu. "I'm not going easy on you, even if you are kinda cute!" He slapped his hands over his mouth and blushed.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Spark froze. She moved, closer to Alex, "Thank you. Your not to bad yourself!" she smiled, bumping her Nose against his then moving back smiling and blushing a little.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

"Wait, you mean to say that you....you like me? You, a beautiful witty and strong Pikachu gal, like me, a weird little Riolu with a huge slash on his chest." He was genuinely bamboozled.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Spark blushed, "I never said that." she giggled, "but it's nice to know you don't hate me!" she said jokingly. She felt her heart lift at the complement.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 11:10 pm

"Well, I meant every word. Every last one of them!" He says with a broad grin and pats her on her furry little head.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"Heh, when did you learn to flirt?" she laughed. Her hair coved one of her eyes now, "Besides! That scars pretty cool!" she said, blushing abit.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 11:25 pm

"I never tried to learn. I guess I'm just a natural!" he said with a smile. "And thanks for the compliment!" Normally, he thought of the Scar as a symbol of weakness, but he was glad someone liked it.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeMiér Jun 27, 2012 11:29 pm

"Besides, all scars heal over time...." Spark said and ponced at him again, trying to catch to riolu off garbed.
Invitado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 12:17 am

Alex took a moment to think about this, but saw the Pikachu jumping at him. Luckily, he has fast reaction time, and managed to catch the mouse before she got him.
Contenido patrocinado

The beach's charms Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms I_icon_minitime

The beach's charms
Página 1 de 2.Ir a la página : 1, 2  Siguiente