PMD: Legendary Explorers
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PMD: Legendary Explorers

Create your team and write your names in the History books as the greatest explorers of all time!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

The beach's charms

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2
AutorMensaje
Invitado

The beach's charms - Página 2 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 12:31 am

"WHAO! Oh, curse my small size!" she said as Alex caught her, she laughed and hugged Alex, "Thanks, for carrying me to the guild when I broke my hip on the first mission..." she sighed.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 12:37 am

He laughed a little at the Pikachu's comment on her own size, and hugged her back. "It wasn't a problem. I'd find a way even without the warp orb." Dear Arceus, please let this last, he thought to himself.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 12:43 am

"Though, I had 3 other working legs, I could have climbed up." she told him, "But you where so freaking soft and furry! Pluse I didn't get a chance to say that!" she smiled, bumping her nose with Alexes again.
GabrieldlTC
Admin
GabrieldlTC

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 1:33 am

C´mon guys, 1 line posts? respect the 5 lines per post rule please, you are posting like if you where on the chatbox or something ^^´ rules are rules.
http://www.gabrieldltc.deviantart.com
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am

(Okay, okay. We'll try.)

"Yeah, right! There's no possible way!" he said with an air of disbelief in his voice. "But thanks for the compliment!......Wait, what does the fact that my fur is especcialy soft have to do with anything?" He asked, confused, and then he started putting two and two together. First the stuttering and general nervousness, then the looking like she was about to die when he said he was going to leave, and now the continuous stream of compliments......"You DO like me!"
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 11:10 am

Sparks face turned red "W-what?! N-no! Y-your my friend! Th-that's all!!!" Spark jumped away, she sounded like a shy little pichu again and sparks flew from her tail. Spark limped back onto the sand, there was nervous look on her face, her ears drooped and her face was as red as a tomoto berry. Oh God oh God! He knows I like him!! What if he doesn't like me back?! She thought to herself. She felt so emmberest. She tried to clam herself but it wasn't working.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 11:38 am

Alex couldn't suppress a laugh at the Pikachu's ruby-red face, but immediately he regretted it. "Spark, relax." he said soothingly as he came back to the sand and walked around behind her. "There's no reason to be so scared. It's perfectly natural to feel this way about someone." He says as he starts to gently rub her back. "I should know......I feel that way about someone too. Try to guess who it is." he waits a few moments before saying what might very well be the most important statement of his entire life. "I'll give you a hint: her eyes are blue, her tail is shaped like an arrow, and she's right in front of me."
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 11:51 am

Spark cringed a bit when Alex rubed her back. She froze when Alex said he likes someone, just my luck.....he likes someone else...then why is he flirting with me? She thought. She dodnt need to ask because what Alex said next answered her question. She felt uncomfortable and calm all at the same time. She leaded against Alex. "I have no idea..." she joked. This was most likely the happiest day of her life. And she had some pertty happy moments in her life.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 12:06 pm

"Really? Well, I'll give you one more hint." He said, catching on to her little joke. "I'm about to kiss her." And that was exactly what he did. He moved around in front of her, got on his knees, tilted her head up so they were looking into each other's eyes, leaned in toward her, and he finally did what he had been wanting to do ever since his first mission: he kissed Spark the Pikachu. It was like the Fourth of July in his brain. He might have become the happiest Riolu on Earth in that moment.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 12:19 pm

"Wh-what?" spark asked when Alex knelt down, he looked into her eyes, she felt those beatiflys again, and then he leaned, and kissed her. Her ears perked up, She felt as though she was flouting on air. Alex just kisses her! She thought she must have been dreaming, sparks flew from her cheeks, "I..." she started to say, "Did....you just....?" she swore the world stopped for just a second.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 12:45 pm

He nods, not really knowing what to say or do. "I...I........I think I just did....." Spark, the beautiful girl who he went with on his first mission, the klutzy, quirky, tomboyish Pikachu he had dreamed about for the past week, liked him. Maybe even more than liked him. At least, that's what he hoped. He was so happy. He almost thought he might float away if he wasn't holding onto Spark by her shoulders. He wasn't sure of what else to do, so he simply looked at her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Spark looked into his red eyes,and smiled "I've wished for this to happen ever since I met you..." she said, and then she kissed him. Ocean used the move surf and drenched them both. Great way to ruin the mood Ocean.....she thought. I try my best... Ocean answered In His head. He knew what Spark was thinking. He was happy for her....but he still wasn't fully ok with fact that his adopted daughter practically had a boyfriend so soon.
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeJue Jun 28, 2012 1:11 pm

End
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: The beach's charms   The beach's charms - Página 2 I_icon_minitime

The beach's charms
Página 2 de 2.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2